Monday, September 10, 2012

I need a desk chair!

Now that I am working from home, I've realized that my current desk chair isn't cutting it anymore. I need something more comfortable but I really do not want an ergonomic desk chair. Yes, those chairs can be great- I used to have one and loved it. But my office doubles as a guest room, so I am going to have to sacrifice a little comfort here (but just a little) in order to get something unique! 

I've been doing a lot of looking around to find the perfect chair, and I have come up with this criteria:  

  1. Needs to have a great design
  2. Could be in a fun color or neat fabric
  3. Be unique
  4. Needs to do it's job- my husband won't like it if I have to keep getting massages to fix my back! 

What do you guys think of these? 










All of these look great, but before I make a final decision, I will need to go sit in each of them. 

Which one do you like? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment