Friday, September 21, 2012

Fabric Friday

I am all about wallpaper this week- more specifically, bold wallpaper! 



I am loving Osborne and Little's Minaret wallpaper. I recently went on a house tour on the North Shore of Chicago (more to come of that next week), and I was inspired by a powder room that I saw. Such a bold (and sometimes dark pattern  like Minaret) in a room creates drama and beauty. I believe that it is okay to go all out in a Powder Room. Not that your guests will be spending a lot of time in there, but it's a great way to make a huge impact in a short amount of time. Believe me, they will remember that Powder Room! 


 
  


Here are some other photos of Minaret found in other rooms of the house. While I wouldn't be opposed to using it elsewhere in a home, I still love it in a Powder Room.



Happy Friday everyone! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment