Monday, October 1, 2012

Wanelo- Want, Need, Love

Every Monday, I am going to focus on one item that I really want. Today, it was going to be bookends. 

I'm obsessed with elephants- I can never have enough elephant objects in my apartment. 

Aren't these just so much fun? 

Featured by Apartment Needy

Well, this blog post has taken a bit of a turn. Instead of featuring different elephant bookend options, I want to focus on Wanelo, where I found these bookends. Wanelo stands for "Want, Need, Love". I think this site was founded just for me as I constantly say "I love and need this". I mean, after all  my Monday posts are for things I want, right !?!  

Wanelo is a store curated by it's members. What I love is that it features unique items that you just can't find anywhere else. It reminds me of a pinterest where I can actually buy what I like! 

Here are a few things that I found today. I encourage everyone to join. Such a cool site! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment