Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stencil Me Happy!

I have a huge thing for geometric patterns.  I recently returned from India where my husband and I spent our honeymoon. Half of our photos are of patterns. 




More photos to come later....

So, it's no wonder that I would fall in love with geometric wallpaper.

If this were my bedroom, I probably wouldn't leave my bed. 


I'm loving Cutting Edge Stencils. Let's face it, I can't really afford to buy expensive wallpaper nor do I really want the commitment that comes along with wallpaper. Therefore, I may try experimenting with these stencils. 



I'm thinking either my bedroom or guest bath needs some stenciling. 
What room would you stencil? 


Note to my husband: Beware! Your entire apartment might be stenciled one of these days! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment