Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

How is it already Thanksgiving? 

I hope everyone gets to where they are going safe. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Just some table setting inspiration! 

Doesn't this just make you happy! Almost feel as if I am somewhere warm. Love the orange! 


I love how arrangements were scattered around the table. Also love the china and how the soup compliments the table linens! Wonder if that was planned?!?!


Aren't the troughs in the next two photos really cool? Neat concept! 




Oh tiger print chair, how I love thee! 


These next two photos are simple but lovely! 



Saving the best/most interesting one for last! 
Just so cool! While I love Fall colors, this table is just unexpected. 


Happy Thanksgiving!!! 

1 comments:

Oh Sweet Escape November 30, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

i love tablescapes! i am loving the last image the most. hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Post a Comment