Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And I'm back!

It's been a long 8 months with many changes in my life, but I am now back and ready to blog on a regular basis! 

I recently left the firm that I worked for over 7 years to start my own firm, Elizabeth Taich Design. With trying to leave the firm that I was with and start my own firm, life got in the way...and my blog suffered. The focus of this blog will once again be on everything and anything I am craving from the home.

Now that I am spending more time at home thanks to my home office, I've started to realize that I need some help finishing the interior decorating that I started when I first moved in. I've been intrigued by the 6-week room decorating challenges that I've read about in other blogs, so I am going to start one of my own.

First challenge....my bedroom!




As you can see from these photos, it needs help big time!

My first goal is to find a headboard. I've been searching but can't decide what to do. I know that I want fabric, white preferably, but worried how it will hold up. Thoughts on these?

My Chic Nest
I want the room to look like this! 
or this! 
And I love this! The wall color is similar to what I currently have. Need to keep this carpet in mind. 

Crate and Barrel
Or do I do a poster bed?

Decisions, decisions! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment