Monday, December 5, 2011

On the 3rd Day of Christmas....

All I want is to have a gallery of pictures down my hallway. 
And I would start with this painting....



This is by Laura Matos, a fellow blogger here in Chicago. I love her blog and her Etsy site! 

I will also throw in a print from The Pink Pagoda just because I need one of her prints! 



I have a few weeks off over the holidays, and my goal is to begin my gallery wall. 





I think I like the cluttered look as opposed to straight lines. I just love how your eye is drawn to so many different objects and you don't know what to look at first! I think the elephant painting will be a dramatic addition to my wall. I plan to throw in prints, some paintings that I find on Etsy, a few photos, and possibly my wedding invitation that I had framed months ago but have yet to hang. 

So excited! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment