Friday, February 11, 2011

If every room could have one of these....

Madeline Weinrib area rugs! 

I've been in love with her work from an early age when I would wonder ABC Carpet & Home with my parents when we lived in NYC. 

This particular one was my first major purchase after college...before I even had furniture! 


I'm thinking this one for my Master Bedroom....

Although....I found this on Overstock recently. Looks just like it, huh? 
While I know it isn't the same and the color/pattern is a bit off, I need to save some money right now. 
(Or maybe I should just splurge?!?!) 

2 comments:

thais February 15, 2011 at 2:41 PM  

I actually like the overstock one better :)
it's beautiful!!

ps. I've been trying to contact you by email. please get back to me at info@house09.com

Post a Comment